Temporary Security Manchester
Temporary security is an essential means of protecting your site or vacant property from the threat of intrusion. Without security solutions in place, you could be putting your property, assets and personnel in danger as well as the potential financial risks which are associated with trespassing. Sicuro are leading providers in temporary site security in Manchester. With considerable industry experience under our belt, we’re the name you can trust when it comes to locking down your site.
We understand that the nature of construction sites means that your security needs will be constantly evolving. As the size and scope of your project changes, it’s important to find a temporary security Manchester product that can suit these changing requirements. Our temporary security professionals will work with you to find a unique solution for your project.
Types of Temporary Site Security In Manchester
Sicuro offers a wide range of sophisticated temporary security strategies to lockdown the perimeter of your site. We can deliver any combination of the following solutions on a temporary basis:
- CCTV – for full surveillance of your temporary site, we will position surveillance cameras to cover its every inch. Rapid deployment towers may be used to provide monitoring of any dark spots. The surveillance feed will be monitored remotely by our temporary security Manchester team.
- Wireless alarms – if an intrusion triggers the surveillance feed, this will alert our team to review the incident and determine whether or not a genuine breach is occurring. In the event that it is authentic, our trained SIA-approved responders will be dispatched immediately to your site to deal with the intrusion in real time.
- Vacant Property Security – whether you need security for a construction site or a vacant property, you’ll find our temporary site security in Manchester to work fantastically well on any site. Our team will set up wireless cameras to cover the boundary of your vacant property site, to prevent any vandals, squatters or youths from trespassing.
- Scaffold Alarms – protect your valuable scaffolding and prevent theft, damage and even fatalities from occurring. Our temporary security team will quickly hook up detection alarms to your scaffolding which can be dismantled and reassembled as your project progresses, and may also move from site to site as required.
- Virtual Guards – this temporary security Manchester solution ensures that your site will be under the watchful eye of our trained professionals 24/7 if required. We will arm and disarm surveillance of your site on a schedule that suits you. Want your temporary site watched over the weekends? No problem! Our temporary security virtual guards solution will be in place. If a security event occurs, then we’ll dispatch our SIA-approved responders, backed up the local authorities to deal with the perpetrators.
- Site Patrols – if you would prefer a physical guard to handle temporary security for your site, then we can assign this task to one of our highly trained professionals. This can be a highly effective visual deterrent for potential intruders. We can work with you to determine the best timetable for your temporary security patrols.
Any of our solutions can be arranged on a standalone basis, but comprehensive temporary site security in Manchester is best achieved when you choose a combination of solutions to offer full protection of your site.
If you have any questions about our temporary security solutions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our knowledgeable team of professionals. We will attend your site to assess the layout and will determine the best strategies to provide you with complete protection. From this assessment, we’ll deliver a FREE, no obligation quote. Contact our temporary security Manchester team today!
Our Recent Blog Posts
Strengthen Your Construction Security The pandemic has created a surge in construction site thefts. How safe is your site? When construction project works were suddenly abandoned during March 2020, as the nation was ordered into [...]