Are you a construction company in need of site security to keep thieves and vandals at bay? Or perhaps you’re the owner of a vacant property which needs an extra level of protection whilst it’s unoccupied? Sicuro provides bespoke security packages which are tailored to the precise needs of your site, no matter how small, large or complex it is.
Each of our security packages begins with a FREE site security assessment where our experts will get to know your requirements a bit better before quoting for our services. This site review is available both for brand-new customers and existing customers who want to upgrade or modify their security strategy.
So, what exactly can you expect from your site survey?
Your journey towards advanced security solutions begins by getting in touch with our team who are available on 0800 999 1888 or [email protected]. We’ll take some basic details and book you in for a site survey at a convenient time for you.
Your Site Consultation
On the day of your consultation, a qualified assessor will arrive on site to discuss your requirements in detail. You can expect the assessor to check your entire site, so that they can review your existing security – if any is in place. They will also scrutinise for any potential vulnerabilities in your setup which you may not be aware of. The assessment is a great opportunity for you to raise any concerns, requests or to ask any questions you might have about our ongoing security services.
During the visit, your assessor will take plenty of photos which will help to highlight the best locations for our advanced security equipment.
Following Your Consultation
After the onsite review, your assessor will collate the information into a comprehensive report for your approval. The photographs of your site will be marked and combined with site plans which document our preferred equipment locations. Our clients find this to be a useful step in understanding exactly what we are protecting, and which areas of your site will be covered by our service.
Your site security report will contain detailed recommendations of the services we can provide. Depending on your requirements, these might include some of the following:
- Scaffold alarms – keep your raw materials safe with 24/7 surveillance.
- Wireless video verification alarms – remote monitoring of your entire site is available, with SIA-trained responders to be dispatched in the event of a breach.
- Secure perimeter fencing – prevent trespassers from crossing the boundary into your site.
- Virtual guard – remote monitoring cameras can be turned on/off on a schedule that suits you.
- Patrol services – security guards will patrol your site.
- CCTV – closed circuit television cameras can be installed to cover your entire site as required. Mobile surveillance towers can be rapidly deployed to ensure every inch of your site is covered.
- Thermo screen – an essential pandemic precaution to track the health of personnel arriving on site.
Our report will always provide you with a transparent breakdown of costs, so you know exactly what you’re paying for. This will allow you to customise the quote, so you receive the exact package you need. You can expect your quote to be extremely competitive in comparison to other security providers in the industry. You can also decide whether the installation of our security services is temporary or on an ongoing basis.
Get In Touch With Sicuro
The best way to find out more about our security services is to get in touch and arrange your initial site security assessment. Contact Sicuro on 0800 999 1888 or [email protected] today and we’ll get you booked in.